Black Friday shopping on retail stores is a love-hate experience. We understand that despite the huge discounts for all items on sale, not everybody is okay with the long queue and the big crowd of excited shoppers, especially if you are a mom who can’t leave your kids behind and have to tag them along with you. Nobody wants to be embarrassed being the mother of a lost child. Aside from not finding what you were looking for, shopping Black Friday could end up as a terrible experience. I am sure you’ve had few experiences from the previous years, we definitely don’t want you to go through that nightmare again.
Thank the geeks for technology, shopping is made convenient these days by doing it online. You can just sit back at home, and relax. Now our problem is not yet over, we still need help how to not over spend this holiday season and still save a ton of money. Since it is easier to just select and purchase online, be careful not to spend beyond your needs.
Here are some helpful tips to save money despite shopping online on Black Friday:
- Get the best deals in Black Friday Shopping Ads – This means you have to do your research first before the big day and the best way to do it is by checking the ads and take note of them. You will save more time and energy than not preparing or not knowing which site to go which offers the best deals.
- Make a list and check it twice (in advance)– just like Santa, make a list of things you need to purchase and make sure to compute the total amount first before purchasing all of them so you will know the exact budget required. Not making a list would end up buying things you don’t need, worst, you would end up giving a lousy gift because you were not prepared and you don’t know what to do with what you just purchased.
- Choose stack back programs – lucky for us, most online stores give a percentage amount for every minimum purchase to their products, a check will be mailed to your home. All you have to do is just sign up and go through the links to do your shopping.
- Take advantage of free shipping and coupon codes – most online stores offer free shipping for a minimum amount of purchase on their items. Go to online websites that sells most of the things that you need to save shipping fee and collect coupon codes to save more on your purchases.
- Be careful when shopping online – make sure the website where you purchase your things is secured. Many scammers will take advantage of this event to steal your identity or your money. To know if a site is secured, a webpage with an active SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is considered secured. To easiest way to identify this, is to check out the lock symbol on the lower right corner of the website, or check the URL and see if the link starts with “https”. That’s how to identify if the site is secured and also if the site uses Paypal for transactions.
Shopping on Black Friday is most convenient and a good money saver if you apply these 5 helpful tips.